Protest in Myanmar's Rakhine state opposes Rohingya return
Protesters in Myanmar's troubled Rakhine state demonstrated Sunday against the planned repatriation of Rohingya Muslims from Bangladesh, referring to them as "runaway refugees".... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Protest in Myanmar's Rakhine state opposes Rohingya return, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 25 November
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! US Condemns Myanmar Ruling Keeping 2 Journalists Imprisoned VOA NEWS (Today) - The U.S. on Wednesday condemned the Myanmar Supreme Court decision upholding the convictions of two Reuters journalists for violating the country's Official Secrets Act by uncovering the Myanmar military's massacre...
- Older News
- Vote! Myanmar Court Rejects Appeal of Reuters Journalists VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Margaret Besheer contributed to this report. Myanmar’s Supreme Court has denied the appeal of two Reuters journalists convicted of violating the country’s centuries-old Official Secrets Act. Wa Lone...
- Vote! Myanmar Supreme Court Rejects Appeal of Two Reuters Journalists of Violating Secrecy Laws VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Margaret Besheer contributed to this report. Myanmar’s Supreme Court has denied the appeal of two Reuters journalists convicted of violating the country’s centuries-old Official Secrets Act. Wa Lone...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned