Press urge lifting of Voice TV gag order
Press corps associations have urged the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) to review its order suspending Voice TV's broadcasts for 15 days.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Press urge lifting of Voice TV gag order, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 13 February
- Older News
- Vote! SRT banks on new dual track lifting passenger numbers Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - KHON KAEN: The State Railway of Thailand (SRT) is banking on the opening of new parallel tracks between Nakhon Ratchasima and Khon Kaen attracting more passengers and lifting revenue....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments