Precious trees to become 'cash crop'
The forestry law will be amended to allow precious trees grown on private property to be felled, sold or put up as collateral with the bank without permission from the authorities, said Nathporn Chatusripitak, an adviser to the Prime Minister's Office.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Precious trees to become 'cash crop', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 7 August, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Benefits of Trees VOA NEWS (Today) - “Time for Trees’ is an initiative by the Arbor Day Foundation to restore our planet’s forests. With the help of power company PEPCO, they are giving away trees to local...
- Older News
- Vote! Niger’s Farmers Nurture Gao Trees & Re-Green the Country VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - While deforestation has devastated many African countries, in the west African nation of Niger more than 200 million new trees have sprung up in recent decades. These trees, mainly a variety...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury