Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll
Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is still the most popular choice for the post of prime minister in the next general election, followed by Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Pheu Thai Party -- but Pheu Thai is the No.1 party, according to a survey conducted by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Depressed out-of-work chef found hanged
- - Weather for February 20
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Defence insists it is a lean outfit Bangkok Post (Today) - The Defence Ministry has leapt to the defence of its spending, producing budget figures yesterday...
- Older News
- Vote! Pheu Thai fires up fervour in Isan heartland Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - UBON RATCHATHANI: Leaders of Thailand's biggest opposition party campaigning on Monday never mentioned ousted premier...
- Vote! Army chief sees red over Pheu Thai's defence budget cut plan Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Army chief Gen Apirat Kongsompong on Monday said he strongly opposed a plan of the...