Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll
Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is still the most popular choice for the post of prime minister in the next general election, followed by Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Pheu Thai Party -- but Pheu Thai is the No.1 party, according to a survey conducted by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 20 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Poll Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - A majority of people support the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society's plan to set up an anti-fake news centre to deal with ill-intentioned or misleading information, according to the...
- Vote! Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - A majority of people, who used to believe in fake news posted on online or are not sure whether the information is fake or not, agree with the Ministry of...
- Vote! Opposition ups pressure on Prayut Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Pheu Thai-led opposition bloc will on Wednesday grill Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha over his oath-taking gaffe in the House of Representatives....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing
- - U.S. envoy to visit Qatar, Afghanistan for peace talks
- - U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion
- - It’s All About Presidential Memorabilia