Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll
Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is still the most popular choice for the post of prime minister in the next general election, followed by Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Pheu Thai Party -- but Pheu Thai is the No.1 party, according to a survey conducted by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 20 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! EC faces legal action over poll Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - As the Constitutional Court has rejected the Election Commission's (EC) petition seeking a ruling on the calculation method for party-list MPs, the poll agency could be sued by political parties...
- Older News
- Vote! Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Election Commission (EC) will hold a new election in a Chiang Mai constituency after it ruled the winning Pheu Thai Party candidate violated the election law by giving money...
- Vote! Pheu Thai has plan for new charter Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Pheu Thai Party has floated a plan to establish a body to represent the people and academics to rewrite a constitution it says is the product of a coup....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thailand resisting falling into rail debt trap
- - Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents
- - 49 bedroom Patong beach Hotel for sale
- - 3.6 million coronation souvenir coins ordered
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Papuans Challenge Indonesian Rule at Country's Highest Court
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25