Prayut still on top of people's choices for prime minister: Nida Poll
Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is still on top of the people's favourites for the post of prime minister under the current constitution after the next general election, followed by Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Pheu Thai Party, in a survey conducted by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Prayut still on top of people's choices for prime minister: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- Older News
- Vote! Bangkok Poll: Prayut top PM pick, Pheu Thai top party Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - More than half of voters remain undecided about their picks in the March 24 election,...
- Vote! Voters like Prayut as PM but prefer Pheu Thai as the party they will vote for Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - With the election campaign now digging into its first week on the hustings, the polls...
- Vote! Prayut leads PM poll but party trails Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha remains the favourite for prime minister but Pheu Thai is the party...