Prayut slams 'unrealistic' poll pledges
Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has criticised campaign policies of key political parties as "unrealistic and impossible" and urged people in Chiang Mai not to listen to "empty" election promises by politicians.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Prayut slams 'unrealistic' poll pledges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- New In Last 5 Minutes
- Vote! Bangkok Poll: Prayut top PM pick, Pheu Thai top party Bangkok Post (Today) - More than half of voters remain undecided about their picks in the March 24 election,...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Voters like Prayut as PM but prefer Pheu Thai as the party they will vote for Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - With the election campaign now digging into its first week on the hustings, the polls...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Prayut leads PM poll but party trails Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha remains the favourite for prime minister but Pheu Thai is the party...