Prawit: No warning over Chinese tourist airport incident
Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon insists the Chinese government has not issued a travel warning for Thailand following an airport security guard’s alleged assault on a Chinese tourist who was denied entry.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Prawit: No warning over Chinese tourist airport incident, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! As tourist drowns someone steals rescuer’s wallet left on Hua Hin beach Samui Times (2 days ago) - Reports are coming in of the death of a tourist from drowning near Soi 69...
- Vote! Police probe launched after Chinese tourist suffers DCS in ‘try dive’ The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Police have launched an investigation into a Chinese tourist suffering decompression sickness after an...