PPRP to sue Thanathorn over MP poaching claim
The Palang Pracharath Party has said it is preparing to file a lawsuit against the leader of the Future Forward Party for alleging PPRP offered to make all court cases against him and other key FFW members go away in exchange for 20 MP seats.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, PPRP to sue Thanathorn over MP poaching claim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Prawit takes the PPRP driving seat Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Palang Pracharath Party's (PPRP) decision to appoint Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwon as its chief strategist appears to be a move to strengthen the leading coalition party and...
- Vote! PPRP toils to keep minnows in coalition Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has decided to award a "political position" to a small coalition party bloc as Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha prepares to hold clear-the-air talks with the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul