PPRP to sue Thanathorn over MP poaching claim
The Palang Pracharath Party has said it is preparing to file a lawsuit against the leader of the Future Forward Party for alleging PPRP offered to make all court cases against him and other key FFW members go away in exchange for 20 MP seats.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, PPRP to sue Thanathorn over MP poaching claim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 May
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Forest Party could walk away from PPRP bloc Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Thai Forest Conservation Party (TFCP) has threatened to leave the Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP)-led bloc which is forming the government if the post of natural resources and environment minister...
- Older News
- Vote! Dems to meet over post claim Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - All eyes are on the Democrat Party on Monday with a meeting planned which could make or break its coalition deal with the Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP), in the wake...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue