PPRP to invite Prayut on its poll ticket
The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has said it will soon invite Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to become the prime ministerial candidate on its ticket.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, PPRP to invite Prayut on its poll ticket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 13 December
- Older News
- Vote! PPRP readies complaint over 'smears' Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has been collecting information about alleged false accusations made against the party and its key members during the election campaign for submission to the Election...
- Vote! 'Faces' still carry poll clout Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - In the Central Plains where popularity plays a crucial role in winning elections, a tight race is likely between the Democrats and the Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) with the Bhumjaithai...
- Vote! Prayut the government official cannot run for PM, contends victim convicted of failing to follow order of government official Prayut Prachatai (2 days ago) - Submitted on Wed, 2019-03-20 01:00PrachataiThe Ombudsman ruled on Thursday 14 March that Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is not a government official, and therefore may run as a candidate for Prime Minister....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Online vendor caught with 400,000 speed pills
- - Nattika Loweera: the New Dem candidate in Pheu Thai stronghold
- - Japan turns to drones to replace its ageing farmers
- - Prison products to be sold at PTT pumps, coffee shops
- - Mongolian pickpockets arrested
- - Woman, 26, crushed by water truck on Kata Hill
- - Woman, 26, crushed by ice truck on Kata Hill