PPRP to invite Prayut on its poll ticket
The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has said it will soon invite Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to become the prime ministerial candidate on its ticket.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, PPRP to invite Prayut on its poll ticket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- - Talks Between US, NKorea Take Place in Sweden
- - StocExpo Europe 2019 Conference Unveiled
- Older News
- Vote! Govt distances itself from PPRP land plan Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The government has distanced itself from a controversial land policy floated by the pro-regime Palang...
- Vote! Prayut slams 'unrealistic' poll pledges Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has criticised campaign policies of key political parties as "unrealistic and...