PPRP readies complaint over 'smears'
The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has been collecting information about alleged false accusations made against the party and its key members during the election campaign for submission to the Election Commission (EC).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, PPRP readies complaint over 'smears', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 19 March
- Older News
- Vote! PPRP asks court to dismiss media case against its MPs Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) has asked the Constitutional Court to drop a case against its 27 MPs for allegedly holding media shares on a technicality....
- Vote! PPRP to ask court to not suspend MPs Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Palang Pracharath Party (PPRP) will next week lodge a petition with the Constitutional Court asking it not to temporarily suspend its MPs accused of violating media share-holding rules....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket