Positive sentiment among Japan firms in Thailand at 6-year high
Japanese companies operating in Thailand are upbeat about the business climate thanks to recovery in the automobile sector and its spillover effects to other sectors, with a diffusion index for the second half of this year reaching the highest level in six years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Positive sentiment among Japan firms in Thailand at 6-year high, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 7 August, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Art of Ice Cream
- - When India’s government abuses power, the media cheer
- - Australians and New Zealanders may soon be able to use Automatic Gates at Suvarnabhumi
- - Passengers on Thai transport to be asked: “Is your driver behaving himself?
- - Thai “model” arrested by Los Angeles police after jumping bail for identity theft
- - “May you be damned!” – Locals ignore sign urging them to stop throwing litter
- - 600 monkeys in Hua Hin to be sterilized to control population
- - Is Chinese support for Pacific nations shaping their stance on Indonesia’s West Papua?
- - North Korea Tests More Missiles, Violating Pledge to Trump