Pompeo upbeat on 'reset' with Pakistan after meeting new PM Khan
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met new Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday, saying he was hopeful of "a reset of relations" long strained over the war in Afghanistan. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pompeo upbeat on 'reset' with Pakistan after meeting new PM Khan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - The Baloch insurgents who killed 14 people along Pakistan's coast this week are based in neighbouring Iran, Pakistan's foreign minister said on Saturday, heightening tensions ahead of Prime Minister Imran...
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan PM Imran Khan hints at further cabinet changes after 'batting order' shuffle REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Friday that he would not hesitate to make more changes to his cabinet if required a day after a major reshuffle that saw...
- Vote! Pakistan PM Khan appoints new finance ministry chief in major reshuffle REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan made a sweeping cabinet reshuffle on Thursday after only seven months in power and appointed Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as de facto finance minister to steer...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed
- - Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings
- - The Thai children putting a brave face on the horror of sexual abuse
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, at least two gunmen killed
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Taxman: B20,000 interest exemption still in place
- - Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
- - Man held for duping farmers into growing date palm
- - India's Supreme Court chief justice denies sexually harassing assistant
- - Highest Myanmar court to rule on journalists on Tuesday