Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet
Daily News said that police in Ayutthaya were completely baffled after a ladyboy was found dead in a car accident. The victim’s submerged Honda City had plunged into the Phraya Banleu canal on the Sena to Lat Bua Luang Road. Anuchart Wuthitham, 32, a rescue worker from Ruam Katanyu Foundation was first on the scene. He found 27 year old Bangkok resident Athitaya Phanang – a type two woman (ladyboy) – covered in mud on the back seat of the car. The victim was wearing a t-shirt and black underwear but no pants (trousers). CPR proved futile as the victim was already dead. Inside the car – whose front was smashed – were found the following items: A red shoulder bad containing two Ya Ba (methamphetamine) tablets. One police hat. One army cap. A mobile phone. Anuchart commandeered a passing trailer truck to pull the stricken City from the klong. Lat Bua Luang police captain Wirawat Phanthawee noted that there were ten meter skid marks on the road surface. But what he just couldn’t get his head around was the fact that the victim was on the back seat and not wearing any pants. Then there was the further complications of the police and army headgear. The body was sent for autopsy at Thammasat Chalermprakiat Hospital as investigations into the mystery continue. Thai Visa / Daily News The post Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Friday, 11 January
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Bus conductor fired, company fined for molesting ladyboy passenger Phuket Gazette (Today) - An inter-provincial Thai bus conductor has been fired and the bus company fined 5,000 baht after he allegedly molested a transgender passenger on-board. The bus was travelling to Nong Bua...
- Vote! Chiang Rai woman shot in market car park by spurned ex-lover Phuket Gazette (Today) - PHOTO MONTAGE: Chiang Rai Times A 27 year old Thai woman, Sawitree Phromwong, was allegedly murdered last week by a scorned ex lover after he confronted the woman and her...
- Older News
- Vote! Russian man collapses, dies next to Patong Police Station The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Police suspect that a Russian man who was found dead in front of the police officers’ accommodation building at Patong Police Station yesterday morning (June 16) died from going...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election
- - Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket Zoo inspected? Pregnant wife pushed off cliff! A motosai database? || June 18
- - The Trump summit in Hanoi broke down, but Xi’s Pyongyang visit is set to give Kim political capital – and tonnes of food