PM hints further election delays possible
Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha says he is non-committal on whether the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) will step down from power after the February 2019 general election.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, PM hints further election delays possible, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Multiple protests demand 'immediate' election Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - Protests were held in Bangkok and several up-country provinces on Sunday to demand an end...