Plastic scraps found in the stomach of a green sea turtle which died while being treated
Veterinarians tried unsuccessfully to save a green sea turtle which beached ashore at Laem Chabang deep-sea port last week, but managed to keep it alive for just two days before it died apparently from plastic scraps in its stomach. The green sea turtle was found on the beach of Laem Chabang port on June 4 and then it was sent to the Marine and Coastal Resources Research and Development Centre for emergency treatment. Veterinarians at the centre spoon-fed the turtle with liquid food and medication for two days before it succumbed to its death. They cut open its stomach to find out the cause of its death and found in its stomach a substantial amount of small plastic scraps such as plastic chords, plastic bags, fishing gear scraps and rubber band. The vets said that the beast lost appetite because of the alien matters in its stomach, had low... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Plastic scraps found in the stomach of a green sea turtle which died while being treated, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington