Pit stops laid on for race fans at MotoGP in Buriram
It’s on next weekend and Buriram is gearing up for the arrival of 100,000+ visitors. Thailand Immigration officials are also setting up home this week to handle the influx of international visitors and the teams as they arrive. But if you’re driving, take your Honda. AP Honda has agreed to provide special hospitality services and activities for visitors to the PTT Thailand MotoGP Grand Prix in Buriram from October 5 to 7. Rest stations are to be erected on the three main routes to the Chang International Circuit where all commuters will be able to relax, eat, drink and have check-ups done on their vehicles. The three stations are at Lam Takhong Dam on the Bangkok-Buriram road; the old gas station next to Khu-muang Market on the Udon Thani-Khon Kaen-Buriram road; and at the Robinson Department Store in Surin Province on the Ubon Ratchathani-Surin-Buriram route. A shuttle service will also... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pit stops laid on for race fans at MotoGP in Buriram, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington