Piles of hazardous waste found at illegal recycling factory
CHON BURI: Large piles of imported hazardous electronic waste have been found at an illegal plastic recycling factory in Bang Lamung district run by Chinese nationals employing illegal workers from Myanmar.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Piles of hazardous waste found at illegal recycling factory, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Bangkok air pollution remains at hazardous levels Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Pollution Control Department has warned the level of hazardous dust particles will remain high...
- Vote! Singapore kickstarts zero-waste plan as recycling rate stalls Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Singapore is making a clarion call to citizens and businesses to reduce domestic and industrial...