Picture emerges of well-to-do young bombers behind Sri Lankan carnage
Details began to emerge in Sri Lanka on Wednesday of a band of nine, well-educated Islamist suicide bombers, including a woman, from well-to-do families who slaughtered 359 people in Easter Sunday bomb attacks. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Picture emerges of well-to-do young bombers behind Sri Lankan carnage, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Wednesday, 24 April
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka's hardline Buddhist monk walks out of jail after pardon REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - A Sri Lankan hardline Buddhist monk who is accused of inciting violence against ethnic minority Muslims and was convicted of contempt of court walked free from jail on Thursday after...
- Vote! Fake news rampant after Sri Lanka attacks despite social media ban Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - COLOMBO, Sri Lanka: Sri Lankan social networks saw a surge in fake news after the Easter suicide bombings a month ago despite an official social media blackout, highlighting the inability...
- Vote! In tearful ceremony, Sri Lanka Catholics mark one month since bombings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Weeping Sri Lankan Catholics lit candles and prayed in a memorial service outside a bombed church on Tuesday, one month after Easter bombings by Islamist militants killed more than 250...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Trump Meets Japan's Emperor Naruhito at Imperial Palace
- - Tough times ahead for next Thai government after hard fought weekend votes
- - Ghosn family seeks UN help against 'judicial persercution'
- - Sasalak stinger breaks Kirins resistance
- - Statesman, influencer and pacifier – reflections on the death of “General Prem”