Pickup truck plunges 6 floors down, driver escapes
A pickup truck plunged six floors down from the top of a parking structure in the Public Health Ministry compound, but the driver escaped serious injury.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pickup truck plunges 6 floors down, driver escapes, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 10 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi Phuket Gazette (Today) - A pickup truck has lost control and collided with a fresh seafood pickup truck in Krabi. Locals helped to collect the fresh seafood and take it back to the pickup...
- Vote! Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The driver of a fully-loaded semi-trailer has escaped any charges for a dangerous incident that truck and trailer, full loaded with rice, flip onto its side beside the bypass...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Drivers injured as minivan collides with pickup in Krabi Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - A driver has sustained injuries after a minivan collided with a pickup truck in Krabi. Plai Phraya Police were notified of the incident yesterday on the southern Seaboard Road in Plai...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea