Phuket-based Navy sent to assist injured cargo ship crew member
PHUKET: A vessel from the Cape Panwa-based Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command was sent out to an area close to Koh Mai Thon today to help a crew member of a Chinese cargo ship who had suffered injuries after falling from the bridge of the boat.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket-based Navy sent to assist injured cargo ship crew member, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 29 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Navy begins removal of floating 'threat to Thai sovereignty' Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Navy vessels began dismantling and removing a controversial floating seastead from its location in the Andaman Sea, southeast of Phuket island, and transporting it ashore on Monday Morning. for...
- Vote! Navy launches operation ’Remove Seastead’ The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Royal Thai Navy ships HTMS Sriracha and HTMS Rin departed Phuket this morning (Apr 22) to begin the operation to remove the controversial “seastead” from its location some 42km...
- Vote! Navy launches seastead removal operation The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Royal Thai Navy ships HTMS Sriracha and HTMS Rin departed Phuket this morning (Apr 22) to begin the operation to remove the controversial “seastead” from its location some 42km...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25
- - Phuket Town rolls out emergency water supply
- - Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents
- - Putin: N.Korea ready to denuclearise if it gets guarantees