Phuket weather warning remains in force
PHUKET: The weather warning issued for Phuket and the Andaman coast remains in effect today (Sept 18), with the Thai Meteorological Department (TMD) urging people to beware flash floods and landslides.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket weather warning remains in force, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 17 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket warned of a week of heavy storms The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket will be hit with a week of heavy thunderstorms starting Thursday (May 23), according to a weather warning issued by the Thai Meteorological Department (TMD)....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Rise of Vietnam’s Second-Tier Cities
- - Indonesia riots: how peaceful protests against Joko Widodo’s re-election descended into violent chaos
- - Beggar jumps on car, attacks windscreen with knife
- - Alive and kicking. Tony Jaa says he’s very much alive.
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: From joking to stabbing? Ship bursts into flames! Powerful ’Pa Prem’ dies at 98... || May 27
- - Indonesia riots: shops in Jakarta grapple with income loss as crowds shun protest hotspots
- - 'We need more time', Democrats tell Palang Pracharath