Phuket wastewater-treatment plant to empty into Nai Harn Lake
PHUKET: Officials say local residents should not be worried about a wastewater-treatment plant under construction beside the scenic Nai Harn Lake as they claim that the wastewater that will be emptied into the lake – once treated – will not pose any health risks or detract from the lake’s natural beauty.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket wastewater-treatment plant to empty into Nai Harn Lake, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money
- - Bangkok air pollution hits danger levels; government measures scorned
- Older News
- Vote! Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply...
- Vote! French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill The Phuket News - Community (5 days ago) - Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach...