Phuket tsunami warning towers ‘100% working’, says DDPM Chief
PHUKET: The Director of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Phuket office (DDPM) Prapan Kanprasang has today (Jan 16) confirmed that all tsunami warning towers at 19 locations in Phuket are “100% working”, after reports were filed by Kamala resident stating that there was no siren sound at Kamala’s warning tower during a check carried out yesterday (Jan 15).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket tsunami warning towers ‘100% working’, says DDPM Chief, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! near the coast of central Chile National Tsunami Warning Center (Yesterday) - Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2019.01.20 01:41:01 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 6.8(Mwp)Lat/Lon: -30.100 / -71.600Affected Region: near...
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: US gov’t shutdown affecting Phuket? Sunscreen affecting coral! More South Thai bombings! || Jan. 18 The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 18 US government shutdown affecting Phuket tsunami buoy? |:| Sunscreen affecting...
- Vote! US Govt shutdown prevents tsunami-warning buoy going live The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The US government shutdown due Congressional appropriations has left the tsunami-warning buoy deployed off...