Phuket Town residents warned over Chinese New Year fireworks
PHUKET: Residents throughout Phuket Town are being asked to pay extra attention to fire safety concerns amid the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations, which will get underway tomorrow (Feb 5).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Town residents warned over Chinese New Year fireworks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 4 February
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Major water supply outage to hit north of Phuket Town The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off across a large part of the island north of Phuket Town on...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Phuket temples warned over scams against tourists The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Phuket Vice Governor Thanyawat Chanpinit today warned two temples in Phuket to be careful to not engage or support any activities that may be construed as scams targetting tourists....
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket Town traffic to be affected by schools’ sports parade The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Phuket City Municipality has announced that its annual schools’ sports parade will affect traffic in the heart of Phuket Town tomorrow (July 23)....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Australia will create new Pacific military unit to counter Chinese influence in the region
- - Police crackdown seizes M16s, haul of drugs, targets street racers
- - Trial opens for Philippine journalist critical of Duterte
- - Chiang Mai airport to lay charges against Grab driver
- - Trial to Open for Philippine Journalist Critical of Duterte
- - 'I've Got Other Numbers!' Debate Rages Over Recession in Mexico
- - Scheduled blackout in Kamala
- - Khazanah hires Morgan Stanley to chart path forward for Malaysia Airlines
- - Work from home to avoid Olympic traffic jams, Tokyo tells commuters
- - Morgan Stanley hired to oversee Malaysia Airlines’ strategic plan to improve commercial performance