Phuket Town residents vote to keep ‘Monkey Hill’ alive
PHUKET: Local residents yesterday made their opinion clear for wildlife officials to take steps to control the number of the wild monkeys living on Toh Sae Hill in the heart of Phuket Town, but asked to let the monkeys stay there.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Town residents vote to keep ‘Monkey Hill’ alive, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Local residents angered over open sewer stench The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Residents and business owners in Samkong, on the northwestern outskirts of Phuket Town, gathered...
- Vote! Phuket residents vote against U-turn flyover The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Local residents have voted not to have a U-turn flyover built over Thepkrasattri Rd...