Phuket Town prepares for drought
PHUKET: Phuket City Mayor Somjai Suwansupana has called on residents to conserve water as Phuket heads into the hot season, with little rain forecast until the rainy season begins in May.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Town prepares for drought, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 14 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! National PWA Governor visits Phuket over failing water supply The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: The national Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) Governor has quietly visited Phuket in person and urged the local PWA office to solve the island’s drought problems and to come up...
- Vote! BAAC preparing drought support Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The state-owned Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) is set to launch a drought relief measure, offering farmers a three-year instalment plan for interest payments....
- Vote! After two months, British man remains barricaded in Phuket Town condo The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: After two months barricaded in a Phuket Town condo amid an extended dispute with the landlord, Australian-born British national David Maclean, 50, from Brisbane, remains locked in the apartment...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei