Phuket tour bus oil leak fells motorcyclists
PHUKET: Police are tracking down the driver of a tour bus that leaked oil onto the coastal road near Nai Yang Beach that caused at least seven motorbike riders and passengers – including tourists – to be injured in accidents after sliding on the dangerously slick road surface.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket tour bus oil leak fells motorcyclists, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 18 December
- Older News
- Vote! Two Myanmar men in critical condition after rear-ending a bus The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Two men from Myanmar are in critical condition after their motorbike hit the back of a bus at high speed in Thalang yesterday morning (June 16)....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election
- - Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket Zoo inspected? Pregnant wife pushed off cliff! A motosai database? || June 18
- - The Trump summit in Hanoi broke down, but Xi’s Pyongyang visit is set to give Kim political capital – and tonnes of food