Phuket taxi driver charged for killing motorbike rider in deadly wipeout
PHUKET: The driver of a registered Phuket taxi vehicle has been charged with reckless driving causing death after wiping out six cars and a motorbike in Thalang yesterday morning (Oct 30) – killing the motorbike driver.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket taxi driver charged for killing motorbike rider in deadly wipeout, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 31 October
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket gun-toting driver apprehended The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket police apprehend a local car driver after he threatened another motorist during a road rage incident the day before (Mar 22)....
- Vote! Manhunt after driver flashes gun at road user The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Police are hunting for a man who waved a handgun out of his car window at another driver on Thepkasattri Rd in Thalang at around 10am this morning (Mar...
- Vote! UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Capt Somkiet Sarasin of the Chalong Police has confirmed that the Frenchman riding the Ducati motorbike in the deadly accident in Rawai early Tuesday morning (Mar 19) was wearing...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Results update: Pheu Thai wins most MP seats
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election rigged with many irregularities
- - Election: The problems ahead, Tuesday
- - Rivals begin scramble for allies
- - Wisesight: Social media weighed in on election
- - Chinese Leader’s Visit to Paris Seen as Test for European Unity
- - ‘Like a festival’: Tour companies are wooing visitors to attend Modi rallies as election fever heats up
- - Mueller report fuels hopes for a US-China trade deal