Phuket surf rescues continue, loved dog latest victim at Nai Harn
PHUKET: The dangerous surf and rip currents continue to endanger swimmers along the west coast with rescues at Nai Harn Beach yesterday, while at Nai Thon Beach on the northwest coast lifeguards are saddened by the drowning of a much-loved local dog at the beach earlier today (Sept 5).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket surf rescues continue, loved dog latest victim at Nai Harn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - Five elephants saved from muddy pond
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- Older News
- Vote! Sunday Best: The Nai Harn’s Cosmo restaurant enters the brunch game The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - Brunch. Sunday’s social staple; a final foodie farewell to the weekend. But how to take...
- Vote! Phuket officials, Soi Dog rally after dog rabies death The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A rabies quarantine zone has been established across a large section of Phuket as...
- Vote! Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply...