Phuket surf drowning victim on life support
PHUKET: The chief of the Tha Chatchai Police has confirmed that the man pulled from the surf unconscious at Mai Khao Beach yesterday remains comatose and now depends on life support.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket surf drowning victim on life support, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 20 September, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - Parties gear up campaigns on last day
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - “A clean and fair election”, EC assures international delegates
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks