Phuket surf danger, call to close beaches to swimmers remains
PHUKET: Despite the break in the wind and rain today (Aug 9), the International Surf Lifesaving Association (ISLA) has repeated its call to close Phuket’s exposed west coast beaches to swimmers until current dangerous conditions subside - as the surf remains just as dangerous as it has been throughout this week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket surf danger, call to close beaches to swimmers remains, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! Staying afloat: children and cheap ‘floaties’ just don’t mix The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - Whether you call Phuket home or are a first-time visitor, our beaches are a prime...