Phuket police probe death of baby, struck with broom by stepfather
PHUKET: Police are questioning a stepfather who struck a 21-month-old* baby with a broom for playing with his poo. The baby, covered in bruises, died at Thalang Hospital early this morning (Aug 9).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket police probe death of baby, struck with broom by stepfather, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- Older News
- Vote! Police probe launched after Chinese tourist suffers DCS in ‘try dive’ The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Police have launched an investigation into a Chinese tourist suffering decompression sickness after an...