Phuket police probe death of 19-month-old baby, struck with broom by stepfather
PHUKET: Police are questioning a stepfather who struck a 19-month-old baby with a broom for playing with his poo. The baby, covered in bruises, died at Thalang Hospital early this morning (Aug 9).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket police probe death of 19-month-old baby, struck with broom by stepfather, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Police probe launched after Chinese tourist suffers DCS in ‘try dive’ The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Police have launched an investigation into a Chinese tourist suffering decompression sickness after an...
- Vote! Girl, 1 year old, dead after hit by Phuket tour bus The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A 1-year-old girl has died after being struck by a Phuket tour bus in...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Princess withdraws nomination! Boy dies after Phuket rooftop fall! B2,000 fine after motorbike death? || Feb. 11 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - February 11 HM the King steps in, Princess ’may not take political...