Phuket police decline to comment on alleged child rapist minivan driver
PHUKET: Phuket City Police have declined to reveal details on the case involving a school minivan driver who was accused of molesting and raping a seven-year-old child by the child’s parent on Nov 16 last year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket police decline to comment on alleged child rapist minivan driver, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket in the cold as ’Smart Driver’s licences’ launch The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Confusion reigned today (Jan 15) as the Department of Land Transport (DLT) officially released...
- Vote! Still no charges for taxi driver who wiped out six vehicles, killed motorcyclist The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Ten weeks after a Phuket airport taxi driver wiped out six vehicles and killed...