Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?
PHUKET: Today (Mar 24), Thailand is holding its first genuine national election for seven years. For many young voters, it will be their first. Voter turnout is expected to be high, as it seems everyone young and old has an opinion to express through their ballots.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 23 March
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Comic poised to take over presidency in Ukraine vote Bangkok Post (Today) - KIEV: Ukrainians vote in the second round of an extraordinary election on Sunday with a comedian who plays a president on TV expected to win in a stunning rebuke to...
- Vote! Phuket Opinion: For stupidity, click repeat The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: The Navy’s action to file a criminal complaint against American Chad Elwartowski and his Thai partner Supranee Thepdet for the “seastead” built in the waters some 42 kilometres south...
- Older News
- Vote! Brunei accused of ‘abusive lobbying’ ahead of EU vote on death penalties for gays and adultery SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - EU officials on Wednesday accused Brunei of “rude” and “abusive” lobbying against a resolution condemning the Muslim-majority sultanate for imposing the death penalty for gay sex and adultery.Brunei has drawn...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Pakistan's Prime Minister Khan in Iran to talk security, ties
- - US citizens among those killed in Sri Lanka Easter attacks, secretary of State Pompeo says
- - Sri Lanka bombings: eight arrests after eight explosions kill 207, injure hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks
- - Two Chinese nationals reported dead in Sri Lanka Easter Sunday bombings that killed scores of people, but Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews are safe
- - Bombs kill more than 200 in Sri Lankan churches, hotels on Easter Sunday
- - Sri Lanka bombings: three arrests after eight explosions kill 207, injure hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks
- - Easter Sunday bombings kill more than 200 in Sri Lanka churches, hotels
- - Sri Lanka bombings: seven arrested after eight explosions kill 207, injure hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks
- - Sri Lanka bombings: eight explosions kill 207, wound hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels
- - US citizens killed in Sri Lanka Easter attacks, secretary of State Pompeo says