Phuket officials stumble in enforcing Supreme Court beach evictions
PHUKET: Officials today were confused as who should take the first step in clearing vendors illegally occupying plots within 178 rai of beachfront land and Layan and Leypang beaches, on Phuket’s scenic west coast, in upholding beach evictions ordered by the Supreme Court.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket officials stumble in enforcing Supreme Court beach evictions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 5 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale Phuket Property Sales (3 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale. This Resort has 39 Bathrooms and is selling now for...
- Vote! Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach Phuket Property Sales (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach. Patong Modern / Western style Condo with Foreign freehold /...
- Vote! 19 bedroom Patong beach Guest House for sale Phuket Property Sales (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 19 bedroom Patong beach Guest House for sale. This Guest House has 20 Bathrooms and is selling...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters