Phuket officials, Soi Dog rally after dog rabies death
PHUKET: A rabies quarantine zone has been established across a large section of Phuket as officials work alongside staffers from the Soi Dog Foundation work to ensure against an outbreak of rabies.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket officials, Soi Dog rally after dog rabies death, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 18 January
- Older News
- Vote! Anger as Malaysian cleared of murdering Indonesian maid Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian woman has reportedly been cleared of murdering her Indonesian maid, who was allegedly tortured and forced to sleep outside with a dog, with activists Monday criticising...
- Vote! Police open door to no death penalty charge over Phuket seastead case The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: The police investigator tasked with the Royal Thai Navy complaint against American Chad Elwartowski and his Thai partner Supranee Thepdet over the ‘seastead’ built south of Phuket told The...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says