Phuket officials, Soi Dog rally after dog rabies death
PHUKET: A rabies quarantine zone has been established across a large section of Phuket as officials work alongside staffers from the Soi Dog Foundation work to ensure against an outbreak of rabies.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket officials, Soi Dog rally after dog rabies death, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 18 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! After death threats, Bangkok MP fires up legal action over Phuket condo project The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Bangkok MP Sira Jenjaka today (Aug 19) challenged Phuket officials and police as to why no progress has been made in the investigation of The Peaks Residences condo project...
- Vote! A beginner’s guide to caring for the island’s soi kittens and cats The Phuket News - Community (3 days ago) - Cat lovers, assemble, because Regina Telbisz, who works for Soi Dog Foundation’s (SDF) Community Outreach team has shared her top tips for soi cat care....
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: 32 rubber ducks inside dog? Erawan bomb trial on docket? Lantern event cancelled! || August 15 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - August 15 || brought to you by PVCPhuket.com 32 rubber ducks inside bulldog |:| State benefits for victims of building collapse |:| Erawan Shrine trial on docket...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Scores of Civilians Killed, Injured in Libyan Oasis Town
- - Hong Kong's Evolving Protests: Voices From the Front Lines
- - U.S. resumes Afghan peace talks with Taliban, government: State Dept
- - PTT to invest 30bn ($967M) baht in EEC
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing