Phuket officials issue last warning over Patong Beach smoking ban
PHUKET: Officers from the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR) today reminded people – and especially tourists – that the ban on smoking on Patong Beach will be enforced from tomorrow (Feb 1).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket officials issue last warning over Patong Beach smoking ban, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’ The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A new tsunami-warning buoy costing B25 million that was deployed from Phuket yesterday (Jan...
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...