Phuket needs better roads, Governor tells national commission
PHUKET: Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong yesterday called for national government support to improve the state of Thepkrasattri Rd – formally regarded as Route 402 and easily Phuket’s busiest road – and for the budget to be expedited to carve the new B5.5 billion road from Phuket International Airport southwards through the heart of the island.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket needs better roads, Governor tells national commission, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site