Phuket Navy base gets new Commander
PHUKET: The Royal Thai Navy Third Area Command, based at Cape Panwa, on Phuket’s east coast, has received a new commander, Vice Admiral Sittiporn Maskasem.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Navy base gets new Commander, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 28 November
- Older News
- Vote! Army starts rolling in emergency water supply to Phuket The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Lt Gen Pornsak Poonsawat, Commander of the Fourth Army Region base in Nakhon Sri Thammarat, which is the leading Army base in all of Southern Thailand, has ordered his...
- Vote! Police seize drugs and guns in eight drug busts across Phuket The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Eight separate drug busts were carried out on Sunday (Apr 21) in various locations across Phuket under the command of Phuket Provincial Police Commander Maj Gen Wisan Panmanee....
- Vote! Navy begins removal of floating 'threat to Thai sovereignty' Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Navy vessels began dismantling and removing a controversial floating seastead from its location in the Andaman Sea, southeast of Phuket island, and transporting it ashore on Monday Morning. for...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thailand resisting falling into rail debt trap
- - Free emergency water to be delivered to Kamala residents
- - 49 bedroom Patong beach Hotel for sale
- - 3.6 million coronation souvenir coins ordered
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Philippines open for business with China, but stands firm on insisting Beijing respects its sovereignty: trade secretary
- - Papuans Challenge Indonesian Rule at Country's Highest Court
- - Latest K-pop sex scandal allegations expose the realities of women’s status in patriarchal South Korea