Phuket Marine Office urges water safety for Loy Krathong
PHUKET: The Phuket Marine Office has issued a notice for all marine transport operators to observe safety protocols for the upcoming Loy Krathong festivities next Thursday (Nov 22), including reminding boat captains not to be drunk at the helm.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Marine Office urges water safety for Loy Krathong, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand takes steps to improve transport safety for tourists Samui Times (Yesterday) - The Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) is joining hands with state agencies including the Department...
- Vote! Tourism Council of Thailand promises to raise standards of tourist safety Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - By Chadamas Chinmaneevong, ttgasia.com The Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) says they are “joining hands with...