Phuket Marine Office to destroy abandoned Chinese fishing boats
PHUKET: All marine operators have been warned to keep clear of Tha Chatchai Pier in the Chong Bpark Phra canal separating Phuket from the mainland while officers from the Phuket Marine Office break apart five Chinese fishing boats left abandoned at the pier.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Marine Office to destroy abandoned Chinese fishing boats, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Philippines agrees to joint investigation with China into fishing boat’s sinking SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - China and the Philippines agreed to conduct a joint inquiry into the sinking of a Filipino fishing boat by a Chinese vessel in disputed waters, President Rodrigo Duterte’s spokesman said...
- Vote! Philippines’ sinking row: former president Benigno Aquino says Chinese vessel abandoned stranded fishermen SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Former Philippine president Benigno Aquino has spoken out over the sinking of one of his country’s fishing boats by a Chinese vessel this month in the disputed South China Sea.The...
- Vote! Philippines' Duterte accepts China's proposal to jointly investigate collision REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has accepted China's proposal to jointly investigate allegations that a Chinese fishing vessel abandoned 22 Filipinos after it sank their boat in the South China Sea,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Teaching artificial intelligence to connect senses like vision and touch
- - Tourism still wounded one year on from Phoenix disaster
- - Analysts Unsure Why General Killed Amhara Region President
- - Trump Ratchets Up Verbal Attacks on Iran
- - House Looks Set to Pass Emergency Funding Bill for Migrants
- - Fiance of Slain Journalist Khashoggi Calls for Global Criminal Probe
- - Trump Imposes New Iran Sanctions Targeting Khamenei
- - Cambodia charges 4 Chinese after building collapse killed 28
- - More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year
- - Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville