Phuket man arrested for role in Thalang Riot posts B500k bail
PHUKET: The 21-year-old man arrested in Bangkok and brought back to Phuket to face charges for his alleged role in the Thalang Riot more than three years ago has been released by police after posting B500,000 bail.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket man arrested for role in Thalang Riot posts B500k bail, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 17 May
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket Phuket Gazette (Today) - Eight suspects have been arrested, along with the seizure of 700 grams of crystal methamphetamine, 12,000 methamphetamine pills, guns and ammunition, in Phuket. Police have arrested suspects – 29 year...
- Older News
- Vote! Two arrested in Patong and Phuket Town hotel drug raids The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Police raids in Patong and Phuket Town last night resulted in the arrests of a man and woman and the seizure of 121 methamphetamine pills (ya ba) and 68.7...
- Vote! One dead, one injured in Thalang collision, Phuket Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - A passenger has died while the driver of the car has sustained injuries following a collision with a pickup truck in Thalang. Thalang officials were notified of the incident at 10pm...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media