Phuket man, 19, injured in high speed collision with power pole
PHUKET: A 19-year-old Phuket man sustained injuries to his legs, arms and face yesterday night when he drove his motorbike into a power pole at high speed in Srisoonthorn.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket man, 19, injured in high speed collision with power pole, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 21 February, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Couple killed, young daughter injured in head-on collision Bangkok Post (Today) - NAKHON RATCHASIMA: A couple were killed and their seven-year-old daughter injured when a pickup they were travelling in collided with a six-wheel truck in Prathai district on Sunday morning....
- Older News
- Vote! French expat, pregnant Thai woman killed in motorbike collision in Rawai The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Three people have died in a motorbike collision in Rawai early this morning (Mar 19), including a 48-year-old French expat and a Thai woman who was five months pregnant,...
- Vote! Men injured by bomb placed to protect bird’s nest operation The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Two men have been seriously injured by an explosive device placed near the entrance to a cave used by a private bird’s nest operator on a small island in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival