Phuket light-rail up open to public by 2023, assures official
PHUKET: Local residents will be able to get on board Phuket’s light-rail by 2023, a top official behind the project has assured.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket light-rail up open to public by 2023, assures official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Police assure quick repairs to lethal light pole will not affect investigation The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket City Police Chief Col Sompong Thiparpakul told The Phuket News today that he is not concerned about the quick repairs to the basketball court light pole in Suan...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury