Phuket lifeguards warn beachgoers of venomous sea snakes at west coast beaches
PHUKET: Lifeguards stationed at the island’s west coast beaches are warning beachgoers to be aware after venomous sea snakes have been found on two beaches this week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket lifeguards warn beachgoers of venomous sea snakes at west coast beaches, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- Older News
- Vote! near the coast of central Chile National Tsunami Warning Center (2 days ago) - Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2019.01.20 01:41:01 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 6.8(Mwp)Lat/Lon: -30.100 / -71.600Affected Region: near...
- Vote! Modest Croatian tourist saves two tourists from drowning – calls for Pattaya lifeguards Samui Times (5 days ago) - A Croatian tourist saved not one but two visitors to Pattaya on a single...