Phuket Immigration to launch ‘Drive Thru’ service
PHUKET: Phuket Immigration is adding a ‘Drive Thru’ lane at its main office in Phuket Town in the hopes of making it quicker and easier for foreigners to complete simple procedures, including completing the mandatory 90-day reporting required of all foreigners staying on long-term visas.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Immigration to launch ‘Drive Thru’ service, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Holding the balance: Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1 The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket Immigration this week clarified the new rules regarding applications for retirement visas, confirming...
- Vote! Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested Samui Times (6 days ago) - There was no let up in the Thai immigration drive to rid the country of...