Phuket health chief calls for athlete health self-awareness after fun-runner collapses, dies
PHUKET: The chief of the Phuket Provincial Health Office is urging runners to beware their own physical condition when taking part in long-distance events after a man collapsed during a half-marathon held in Phuket yesterday (Oct 21) and later died.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket health chief calls for athlete health self-awareness after fun-runner collapses, dies, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- - Terrified civilians hide, send farewells, during Nairobi siege
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Air quality for Thailand – January 17 Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Northern Thailand Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate...
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A 19-year-old lifeguard from Kamala Beach died this afternoon (Jan 15) after he lost...
- Vote! Local residents angered over open sewer stench The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Residents and business owners in Samkong, on the northwestern outskirts of Phuket Town, gathered...