Phuket Governor to push for B508mn splash on marine safety
PHUKET: Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong will request a budget of more than half a billion baht from the national government to splash out on improving marine safety.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Governor to push for B508mn splash on marine safety, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand takes steps to improve transport safety for tourists Samui Times (6 days ago) - The Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) is joining hands with state agencies including the Department...
- Vote! Tourism Council of Thailand promises to raise standards of tourist safety Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - By Chadamas Chinmaneevong, ttgasia.com The Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) says they are “joining hands with...