Phuket Governor orders stronger flood-prevention measures
PHUKET: The Governor of Phuket held a meeting at Phuket City Hall with various government agencies yesterday to discuss ways of preventing floods and landslides following heavy rain on Tuesday morning.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Governor orders stronger flood-prevention measures, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! Patong tsunami evacuation drill announced The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Office of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM-Phuket) announced...